1. Describe your target audience.
2. What is the purpose/goal of the website? (3 Types: Brochure, Online Store, Lead Generator)
3. What are your core values and how do you express them?
4. What makes you different from your competitors?
5. Who are your main competitors?
6. Why should people do business with you rather than your competitors?
7. Describe the style of the website you want.
8. Do you have speciﬁc company colors that need to be used?
9. Do you have any other materials that the site needs to match with in some way (brochures, press materials, etc.)?
10. What are your biggest frustrations or dislikes with websites you have seen (yours if applicable)?
11. What type of functions would you like the website to have?
12. What do your current competitors’ websites have that you wish to have?
13. Are there any websites with designs that you like?
14. What about those websites would you like to be incorporated into your website?
15. What are some things that are most important in the design of your new website?
16. Do you have a tagline and/or logo you wish to use or do you need help creating one for your site?
17. What’s the standard contact information for your company?
18. What other information must be on the home page?
19. What other information must always be visible?
20. What would you like to emphasize on your site if anything?
21. Is there anything in this process you would not want to see?
22. Do you have customer reviews?
23. Speciﬁcations and Technical Information
24. Would you need hosting, or where is your hosting done? 25. If you have a website already, do you have full access?
25. If you have a website already, do you have full access?
26. Can you provide usernames and passwords?
27. Who will be involved on your end in the development of the website?
28. Who or how will you be managing website upkeep?
29. Does your current web host meet all your new website’s needs (space, bandwidth, databases, etc.)?
30. Do you plan on or need to move to a new host provider?
31. Do you need help ﬁnding the right web host?
32. Do you already have a URL you plan to use, if not, what are your top 3?
33. Will you need a favicon and/or logo created?
34. If you have one, can you provide the original artwork ﬁles?
35. How many pages will the ﬁnished website be (estimated)? (You should have a minimum of 5 which would consist of Home, Contact, Privacy, Contact, and Product Line Page) Lay them out and plan them with H1 Tags.
36. What content and/or photos do you have ready for the Website and are they hi-res?
37. Will there be any promotions within the site?
38. Will you want video or audio to be a part of the new website?
39. Can you provide us the proper ﬁles or is creation of this content part of the scope of work?
40. How many videos or audio ﬁles will be added and/or created?
41. Do you require online chat features?
42. Do you have any other media or PDF documents that need to be incorporated, or will any need to be created?
43. Will you need a shopping cart system for e-commerce?
44. Do you have a system you already use?
45. Does your site need a blog or a forum?
46. Will users need to log in to your site for any reason, if so why?
47. Will you have any other features you want ran through the website (email, calendar, internal search, databasing, etc.)?
48. How would you like them featured?
49. How will you need them to work, if you need any?
50. Do you need any password protected areas?
51. Do you require printer friendly options?
52. Do you have any other speciﬁcations or need speciﬁc functionality that has not been addressed?
53. Will you be looking for keyword optimization beyond the design/development scope?
54. What are the key words you are after for association?
55. Who should we coordinate with for further needs?
56. Ecommerce/Databasing Speciﬁcs
57. Do you have an existing database?
58. How best can we access this to look over, if you do?
59. How much inventory?
60. Does it include pictures?
61. Do you need us to input the line items physically?
62. Most Likely Extras
63. Logo Work
64. Databasing or Ecommerce
67. Other marketing to advertise website
68. Additional Services, Timeline, and the Budget
69. What is your time frame for total project completion?
70. Do you have a budget you are trying to meet?
71. Will you need regular content creation?
72. Will you need regular updating?
73. Will you be looking into any keyword phrases?
74. Will you be needing any AdWords campaigning?
75. Will you need anything else at all?
76. What’s your billing contact info?
Please select all services you may be interested in or need First:
Web Development & DesignSearch Engine MarketingSocial Media MarketingSearch Engine OptimizationRegional Media (Tv, Radio, Print)Marketing Budget AssistanceContent Management